The term 'SugarCraftShop Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 31 Lorne Road, Hillington Park, Glasgow G52 4HG. Our company registration number is SC290275, registered in Scotland. Telephone 0141 427 2777. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We have secured the service of WorldPay for all our online payments. All major credit or debit cards are accepted (except American Express).
The WorldPay payment system uses a combination of both established and innovative techniques to ensure the security and integrity of all sensitive data. Furthermore, our public web servers are certified by Thawte, a public Certificate Authority, ensuring that both the shopper and retailer can have confidence that nobody can impersonate WorldPay to obtain confidential information.
The transfer of the purchase details from the retailers site to WorldPay are encapsulated using our own encrypted and digitally-signed protocol. This uses a combination of standard methods such as PGP, RSA and MD5 to ensure that the information passed is secure and tamper-proof.
Data storage on WorldPay systems, and the communication between WorldPay and the worldwide banking networks, is regularly audited by the banking authorities to ensure a secure transaction environment. We also ensure that we stay up-to-date with the latest versions of any third-party code we use, and continually review our own proprietary code.
If you would like to know more about WorldPay you can view their website here.
If you wish to pay by cheque or postal order (UK only) please contact us for details of acceptance.
Orders over £50 qualify for free delivery subject to weight and contents restrictions. We use Royal Mail, and a selection of couriers for all deliveries online. For further information please read our Delivery Information.
If you wish to return any items we must be notified of your intention within 7 days from receipt of order and the items are to be returned to us within 14 days. Please include your name, postcode and invoice number. Please pack well as damaged goods are un-saleable and will be charged for. Unless the goods being returned are faulty you must cover the cost of returning the goods to us. We will refund the cost of any goods you wish to return (excluding original delivery charge). We cannot accept returns of food items and items classed as single use disposables (this includes boxes, boards, icing, food colouring, dusts) whether opened or unopened, ribbon once cut and videos. (Your statutory rights are not affected)
Non-stock items can be specially ordered but are not returnable.
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to return most unused goods for any reason within 7 working days of the day following your receipt of the goods. We must receive notification of your intention to cancel in a durable medium - letter, email or fax (not telephone) within that time period. We request that you make clear whether you are returning the goods because of a fault or incorrect delivery, or for any other reason. Following notification, goods should be returned to us a soon as is possible and their good condition remains your responsibility until we take delivery. The cost of returning goods cancelled under the Distance Selling Regulations is to be borne by the customer. However, if you exercise your cancellation rights in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a full refund of the purchase price and initial delivery costs. This right of cancellation does not extend to food items (including boards, boxes colouring and dusts, and all items made for you or purchased for you as a special order) whether opened or unopened, ribbon (once cut) and videos
Where the order concerns knives, bladed articles, and alcohol by placing an order you confirm that you are over the age of 18.
We reserve the right to amend prices without prior notice
PLACING AN ORDER ASSUMES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.